Playing the Past
For Girl Scout Juniors (grades 4-5)
Step back in time to the world of the Women’s Airforce Service Pilots (WASP), brave women who served the United States during World War II. During this 4-hour program, you will take on the character of a real WASP, learn about her life, and create a costume piece to take home. To top it all off, plan a flight for an airplane your WASP flew, then pilot that flight in our professional-grade flight simulators. Playing the Past badge, program materials, and Museum admission included.
February 23 and February 24
March 23 and March 24
April 20 and April 21
May 11 and May 12
June 22 and June 23
July 13 and July 14
August 10 and August 11
- Program time 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM.
- Minimum 12 participants/Maximum 20 participants per session. If we do not have the minimum number of participants for a session two weeks before the program date, it will have to be canceled. You will be notified two weeks before your session date and offered to book a different session.
- 1:5 chaperone-to-participant ratio required.
- Registration closes one week before the program date.
- Payment by credit card is due at time of registration.
Fee is $20 per participant; chaperones free at the 1:5 ratio (additional chaperones may register at the rate of $12/chaperone).
- When canceling before the registration deadline (one week before the program), participants will receive a 100% refund.
- When canceling after the registration deadline (one week before the program), participants will not receive a refund.
- If participants cancel the day of the program or do not show up, there will be no refund.
Financial aid grants are available for this program. Please ask when making a reservation.
For more information or to schedule a program, contact 206-764-1384 or email@example.com.
For more information about the program, please contact Lyndsey Weinbach at LWeinbach@museumofflight.org