While our Member Celebration is sold out, you can still enjoy watching the Blue Angels from the Museum at Jet Blast Bash! We will be hosting a weekend-long "festival-by-the-flightline" from August 4th-5th. For more information, check our calendar listing here.
Friday, August 3, 2018
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
View Lounge and Balcony
Calling all Flight Leader, Barnstormer, and Barnstormer Gold Members! It’s time for our annual Seafair Celebration, and you’re invited to watch all the Blue Angels action from the Museum balcony.
Due to fire code, space for this event is strictly limited to two adults and any children and/or grandchildren under age 18 as covered by your membership. There is no cost to attend the event, but reservations are required.
Lunch orders are now closed, but you are still free to bring a lunch to the event!
Registration opens on June 25th at 9am and is expected to fill quickly. Lunches are $14.00 each, and include the following options (all include a side of potato chips and fruit salad):
Roast turkey breast and cheddar cheese sandwich Ham and Swiss cheese sandwich Roast beef and boursin cheese sandwich Vegetarian pita with hummus, feta, and vegetables Vegan ranch salad (gluten free) To register online, you will need to log in with your membership account (see instructions below),
and lunches must be pre-ordered by July 25
th. Reservations may also
be made by calling our offices at 206.764.5711.
Membership Account Instructions:
In order to make reservations for Members-only events, you must
be able to log into your Museum of Flight online account. If you have not
logged in before, your Login ID is the email address you received this
message on, but you'll need to create a password. To do that:
- Go to the login page.
- Link not working? Copy and paste this URL directly into your browser https://tickets.museumofflight.org/Login.aspx
- Enter your email address and click the "Register Membership /
Forgot Password" link to the right of the orange login button.
- If you get an error message that a password has not been sent, that means your email isn't connected to your membership. Contact us and we can help!
- Check your email for a message from The Museum of Flight containing an automatically generated password. Be sure to check your spam folder if you can't find the message.
- Enter the password that you received and click "Login."
- You can keep this password or create a new password. To create a new password, click on "My Reservations" in the upper right corner, select the "Update Your Profile" button, and scroll down to the Password section. Enter a new password and then click "Accept."
You're done! Whenever you purchase tickets or access your Museum
of Flight Membership online in the future, log in with your email address and
the password you just reset.
If you're having any issues with logging in, please contact the Membership team at 206.764.5711 or email@example.com. Our office is open Monday through Friday, 9 A.M. - 4 P.M.