Register for Homeschool STEM Sampler for exclusive education programs*, available one day only:
- Test your pilot skills in our professional grade simulators ($20 value, ages 10+)
- Explore our solar system in our Planetarium (never before available to individuals, $125 to book for your group, ages 8+)
- Fly a Drone ($10 value, ages 12+)
- Build and test whirligig helicopters in our wind tables (all ages)
- Build a paper airplane and watch it soar (all ages)
- Walk on Mars with our new Virtual Reality experience ($10 value, ages 12+)
- Program a LEGO Mindstorm robot (never before available to individuals, $200 to book for your group, ages 8+)
- Design a 3D object with Tinkercad ($10 value, ages 8+)
- Experience one of our famous Flying Gizmo Shows (never before available to individuals, $200 to book for your group, all ages)
- and much more! ($15-$30 value)
- PLUS: a bonus FREE giveaway for all participants ($10 value)
*Activities subject to availability. Your confirmation email will guide you through the reservation process for select activities that require registration.
This $95+ value is only $10 per participant!
FREE Connections memberships will be granted to all Homeschool Day participants not already enrolled.
Most of the educational programs featured in Homeschool STEM Sampler are not available to book as an individual and would cost your co-op hundreds of dollars, so today is your chance to try them all! Participants can arrive any time between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., although the first activity, a Flying Gizmo Show, is scheduled for 9:15 – 10:00 a.m. All children ages 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult over 18 that must remain with child/children throughout the day.$10 per participant, including Connections members- a $95 value!
All attendees ages 5-18 must purchase a ticket.
Please note, if you're registering a Connections member for Homeschool Day, you will need your child’s 7 digit Connections member number, which
appears on his/her Boarding Pass. If you do
not know his/her member number email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 206-768-7239.
Tickets will not be available at the door.
Financial assistance is available.
Email email@example.com for more information.