Netflix comes to the Museum for two free screenings (11:00 AM and 1:00 PM) of its new series Lost in Space, a reimagining of the original 1960s TV show.
Set in 2049, Lost in Space follows the Robinson family as they journey away from Earth to find a better home in space. But when the family finds itself abruptly torn off course en route to their new home they must forge new alliances and work together to survive in a dangerous alien environment, lightyears from their original destination.
Activities: (End at 3:00 PM)
- Enjoy space-themed treats at the Intergalactic Concessions Stand
- Customize your own Jupiter Mission cinch backpack! Visit the tote bag decoration station and choose from a variety of patches that a Netflix Brand Ambassador will iron on to your bag. While supplies last! Only 700 available!
- Get your photo taken in front of the Lost in Space green screen
- Portable Universe - Learn about the Solar System you call home. Explore planets, moons and more while learning about the motions and interactions of these amazing celestial objects. FREE planetarium tickets available at the Alaska Airlines Aerospace Education Center. Tickets first-come, first-serve.
- Showtimes: 12:15 to 1:00 PM and 2:15 to 3 PM
- Robotics - Participants use robotics kits to explore the basic engineering skills required to build a successful extraterrestrial rover. Students will also learn some of the history of robotics and discuss the latest achievements of robots in space, on Earth, and in the home.
- Program Times: 10:00 to 11:00 AM, 12:00 to 1:00 PM and 2:00 to 3:30 PM (Drop-in)
This event is free with admission to the Museum.
To get your free Lost in Space movie ticket, reserve Museum admission for April 21st and select “Add Movie” before checkout.
Sponsored by Netflix