This 1-hour tour takes you behind the scenes at historic King County International Airport, fondly known as Boeing Field. A specialized museum docent will show you the sights and tell you the stories as you travel both inside the airport and alongside the runways.
Availability & Price
This tour is available Saturdays and Sundays (May - October) starting at 1:00 PM & 2:30 PM, and 11:00 AM tours in July & August.
- Museum Member $10
- Non-Member $20
Instructions & Requirements
Please be at the Admissions Desk at least 5 minutes prior to your tour start time.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Participants must be able to board a tour van.
- Participants must be able to walk without assistance.
- Participants may not bring food or drink other than water on the tour van.
- Participants may only take photography at designated sites within the perimeters of Boeing Field.