Monday to Friday
1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
9303 East Marginal Way S.
Seattle, WA 98108
Due to construction of the Museum’s new Space Gallery, the Museum’s Library & Archives Building (located across E. Marginal Way S. from the Museum’s main campus) may be closed intermittently to visitors. We will attempt to be open during our normal hours, 1 – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, however please call (206.764.5874) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance to confirm.
About the Kenneth H. Dahlberg Center for Military Aviation History
If you have questions about research or donations, please contact John Little at 206.768.7123 or email@example.com
Kenneth H. Dahlberg, a World War II fighter ace and member of the American Fighter Aces Association, generously contributed financial assistance to the center’s development. The Center’s military library and archives holds many unique collections including materials from the American Fighter Aces Association, American Volunteer Group, the Champlin Fighter Museum as well as the expansive Norm Taylor and A.J. Bibbee photograph collections.
The Museum of Flight’s Library and Archives is part of the main campus and very conveniently located just a minute off Interstate 5, and only 10 minutes south of downtown Seattle. If using public transportation the Library and Archives is on King County Metro Bus Route #124.
1. Take exit #158 from I-5.
2. Merge right onto S. Boeing Access Road.
3. Turn right at the first stoplight (E. Marginal Way S.)
4. The Museum is on the right, 1/2 mile. Parking is free.
5. Enter the Museum and follow the signs to the T. Evans Wyckoff Memorial Bridge.
6. Cross the bridge and follow the signs to the Harl V. Brackin Library and Archives. The entrance is under the blue awning.