Military Honor Wall
Honor the heroes in your life by recognizing them forever on The Museum of Flight’s Military Honor Wall in the J. Elroy McCaw Personal Courage Wing.
For a charitable donation of $1,000 or more, you can create a lasting legacy for those who served our country, whether they be a relative, friend – or even yourself. It’s the ideal gift for anyone who’s served in uniform and is tax-deductible within the limits prescribed by law.
Each listing inspires with two lines of text, embossed on the glass wall at the entrance of the WWII gallery. Name, military unit, squadron, or branch of the armed forces – you choose what is listed. Examples:
|JT Doe Flight Engineer|
|B-29 1943-45 B-36 1951-54|
|Honoring a Friend:|
|Capt John Doe USAF|
|Lt Jonathan T Doe USMC|
|From His Proud Sons|
|1st Inf Div US Army|
As the Military Honor Wall is updated twice each year, names received by March 15 will be installed in the Spring, while those received before September 15 will be installed in the Fall. To make your enduring tribute, please follow these steps:
- Compose your Military Honor Wall inscription. There are two lines (26 characters each) for a total of 52 characters / spaces. Include information about the honoree such as rank, branch of service, location or era of service, and job or position.
- Click "Donate" at the top of right of this page.
- Fill in your billing and payment information
- fill in Line 1 of your listing "First Name" and Line 2 of your listing in "Last Name"
- OR print this page and fill it out, enclosing a check or your credit card information for your gift of $1,000 or more, and mail or deliver to:
|Museum of Flight|
|Attention Sandra Dolese
9404 East Marginal Way South
Seattle, WA 98108-4097
Questions? Call 206-768-7199