The Museum of Flight fulfills hundreds of requests to support auctions and fundraisers around the community each year. Donations include 4 one-time use admission passes along with general information about the Museum.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive each year, if you do not receive a response within 3 weeks of your event, we regret that we are unable to fulfill your request.
Admission Pass Donation Guidelines
- Requests will only be accepted from organizations located in Washington State.
- Requesting organization must be an IRS classified 501(c)3 charitable organization or a school.
- The Museum does not fulfill requests from religious or political organizations.
- Only one request will be fulfilled per event. Please do not send requests from multiple contacts.
Please include in your request:
- Contact name
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Event name
- Short description of the event
- Beneficiary/purpose of the event
- Your organization's Tax ID #
Email your request to PassDonations@museumofflight.org or physical mail to:
The Museum of Flight
Attn: Donation Requests
9404 East Marginal Way S
Seattle, WA 98108
To get a Museum logo, description or photos to include in event catalogues or promotional material with admission passes, contact email@example.com.