The Museum of Flight fulfills hundreds of requests to support auctions and fundraisers around the community each year. Donations include 4 one-time use admission passes along with general information about the Museum.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive each year, if you do not receive a response within 3 weeks of your event, we regret that we are unable to fulfill your request.
Admission Pass Donation Guidelines
- Requests will only be accepted from organizations located in Washington State.
- Requesting organization must be an IRS classified 501(c)3 charitable organization or a school.
- The Museum does not fulfill requests from religious or political organizations.
- Only one request will be fulfilled per event. Please do not send requests from multiple contacts.
- Requests must include contact name, contact phone number, event name, a short description of event, a beneficiary/purpose of event and an organization Tax ID #.
- All requests must be faxed to 206-764-5707 or submitted on organization letterhead to (no email or telephone requests can be honored):
Museum of Flight
Attn: Donation Requests
9404 East Marginal Way S
Seattle, WA 98108
To get a Museum logo, description or photos to include in event catalogues or promotional material with admission passes, contact email@example.com.