Effective March 1, 2022 in accordance with the State and King County, The Museum of Flight no longer requires proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to visit the Museum.
Effective March 12, 2022, in accordance with the State and King County, masks are optional but encouraged while visiting the Museum.
It is difficult to predict what safety procedures may look like over the course of the coming months but The Museum of Flight is committed to the health and safety of our visitors, staff, volunteers and community. We will continue to follow guidelines issued by applicable federal, state and local authorities. Safety protocols change and evolve rapidly.
What to Expect When You Visit
- Some Things Are Closed: Please note that some areas have been closed for safety, this may include indoor and outdoor experiences. Temporary closures include:
- Alaska Airlines Aerospace Education Center.
- List of Aircraft Closures:
- Boeing 727
- We are working to reopen these as soon as possible.
- Additional Cleaning: We have increased our already aggressive cleaning and disinfection procedures, with a particular focus on frequent cleaning of all high-touch surfaces.
Have questions? Please contact us:
email@example.com | 206-764-5700
For more information on King County's COVID-19 response, please visit their website at kingcounty.gov.