Join us for our annual transformation into The Museum of Fright!
Things may look a little different this year, but across the Museum galleries, you’ll find safe, Halloween-themed games and activities to spark imagination, innovation, and get in the Halloween spirit. Keep your 6ft. distance for this will be a frightful extravaganza! Activities include:
- Ghoul hunt - Oh no! Ghosts are loose in the Museum and they seem to be trying to tell us something! Help us find all the ghosts and decipher their secret spooky message!
- Haunting Hypotheses – Witch way to the candy? Stop in for a spell and make some haunting hypotheses to figure out how many pieces of Halloween treats are in our witches’ cauldrons along with some other chilling challenges!
- Spooky Stories – Spooky stories, terrifying tales, and frightening fables, oh my! Get into the Halloween spirit and join us for some family-friendly stories from our virtual volunteers throughout the day!
- Mad Scientist Experiments – The Museum’s resident Mad Scientist will give us a glimpse into their wicked workshop, and perform some eerie experiments for us. Don’t miss this mad mayhem!
- STEM Treat Bags – The spooky science doesn’t need to stop now that you are going home. Make sure to grab a treat bag on your way out for some fun DIY activities to do at home. While supplies last.
AND, visitors in costume this day will receive a 20% discount on their entire purchase in the Museum Store! Promotion is not combinable with the Museum Member 15% discount, Members will receive the higher 20% if they are in costume.
All activities included with Museum admission.
Purchase your timed-entry tickets today! Tickets are limited!
Saturday, October 31 - 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Halloween Costumes are encouraged!
We encourage you and your family to wear your spooky duds, but remember all visitors age 5+ still need to wear their Museum-approved face covering, while at the same time, your entire face cannot be covered per the Museum's Costume Policy.