Tours this year have ended. See you in 2020!
This 1-hour tour takes you behind the scenes at historic King County International Airport, fondly known as Boeing Field. An experienced museum docent will show you the sights and tell you the stories as you travel both inside the airport and alongside the runways.
Availability & Price
This tour is available Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00 PM & 2:30 PM
In July and August, four tours will be available: 10:30 AM; 12:30 PM; 2:00 PM; 3:30 PM *
- General: $25 in-person; $23 online
- Members: $15 in-person; $13 online
Tours run May 4 - October 27, 2019.
Instructions & Requirements
Please be at the Admissions Desk at least 5 minutes prior to your tour start time.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Participants must be able to board a tour van.
- Participants must be able to walk without assistance.
- Participants may not bring food or drink other than water on the tour van.
- No large bags or backpacks.
- Participants may only take photography at designated sites within the perimeters of Boeing Field.