Thank you for your interest in Connections, our educational membership program designed for students ages 5-18. The Connections membership--offered to students who participate in select educational programs at the Museum--guides participants through many exciting aerospace and aviation learning opportunities offered at the Museum and comes with a variety of benefits including:
- Unlimited FREE visits to the Museum for student members plus one adult.
- Connections Newsletter highlighting Museum events and education programs.
- Invitations to exclusive events and unique opportunities.
- Unlimited Access to the Alaska Airlines Aerospace Education Center and its network of educational support tools.
- Personalized information and recommendations tailored to your interests.
- Discounted Navigator level Museum Membership when you turn 19.
How do I join Connections?
How to reserve admission tickets
*These instructions are for families with students in the Connections program only. Questions for all other Museum Memberships should be directed to the Membership office at 206-764-5711. Questions about redeeming admission passes should be directed to 206-764-5700.*
Please review the current COVID-19 Guest Policies before planning your trip to The Museum of Flight.
At this time, reservations are not required for Connections members IF you have your child(ren)'s Boarding Pass(es). If you do not have your Boarding Pass(es), call or email us and we can re-send to you:
- Call us Monday-Friday, 9AM to 4PM--if you do not get through, please leave a message with your name and phone number and someone will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Phone number to call: 206-764-0278
- Email us Monday-Friday at email@example.com with your child(ren)'s name(s)
Sorry, but we are unavailable on Saturdays and Sundays to answer phone calls or respond to emails.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Plan Your Visit
- We have FREE parking onsite.
- Bring your paper or electronic Boarding Pass to check-in.
- You can add-on to your visit with a simulator ride, a movie, or a Shuttle Trainer Tour.
- We have a Café and a Museum Store.
- Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by a chaperone throughout your visit.
When visiting, please use your best Museum Manners:
- Stay with your adult.
- For your safety, please walk, don't run.
- Just like the planes you will see on display, the sound of your voice can travel far so please use your inside voice during your visit.
- To keep our museum objects clean and safe, please do not bring food or drink into the galleries, touch the artifacts, or go past any of the rails or stanchions.
New Ways to Stay Connected!
For current members only: now you can receive program reminders, STEM resources, and more via text message! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-764-0278 for more information and for the keyword to connect.
Connections members are welcome to attend any events promoted in our newsletters and other general Museum events. Connections members are not eligible to attend events for our paid members, which include Coffee with the Curator, STEM Starters, and special Member previews.
If you are interested in attending any of these events, we encourage you to consider supporting the Museum through a paid membership. We hope you'll join us!
Diversity in the Skies and STEM Today
This is where we'll keep you connected to inspiring stories in the news today!
Question about Connections?
Please contact us at email@example.com or 206.764.0278.
Connections is made possible through the generous support of The Boeing Company.